A huge thanks to all who came out to support the launch of BREED Magazine Volume 1! The launch party at The DL was off the hook, we had a huge turnout and a blast! The first issue is getting a lot of buzz, it’s been very well received and we’re really proud of it! Now we are getting ready to publish our 2nd issue, The Fall Fashion Issue! The theme for this issue is WIND. You can interpret that any way you like. It can be about the season, in the Fall, the climate cools down, leaves change colors and fall. It can be interpreted through the clothing or actual wind. Movement is another way to interpret wind. It’s all up to you.
You can send your submissions up until August 15th. The issue will launch September 1st with another blow-out launch party in NYC! Stay tuned for those details. There are some big surprises about a major distribution partner! And a collaborative party for NYFW (New York Fashion Week) with some big names that you won’t want to miss! If you haven’t already, follow the BREED Magazine on Instagram.
As always, you can submit as many times as you’d like for free as a Breed Member. If you are not a Breed member, now is the time to sign up. Here are the links to submit.
Please follow the submission guidelines below and good luck! We are looking forward to seeing your submissions so get them in as soon as you can!
- -The next issue’s theme is Wind! Please ensure you submit stories with this theme and make sure clothing is available in the stores this Fall 2017.
- -The deadline for submissions is August 15th so start planning your shoots or looking through your recent work that would be a good fit for Breed Magazine.
- -All entries must be exclusive content. This means that the images have not been published in another magazine.
- -You must have a minimum of 6 looks. You can submit 6 to 16 images for consideration for an editorial.
- -Please send low-res jpegs or a low resolution PDF of the entire series. If we are interested in seeing more, we will contact you to send high res jpegs, crew and clothing credits.
- -Please do not have any “stylists own” in your clothing credits. We want to know the labels on everything, including makeup brands if you are submitting a beauty story.
- -At this time we are not accepting proposals or sending pull letters. We are only interested in content that has been previously photographed or a story that you come up with specifically for Breed Magazine.
- -We are accepting both womenswear and menswear stories.
- -If your story is accepted, we will send you a standard release form that you must sign in order for us to publish your work. The form basically states that you are the owner of the photographs being published and agree to Breed Magazine to have us publish your story.
- -All editorials must have different looks. If you send us a story with one or two looks throughout the entire series it will not be accepted.
- -Editorials are accepted based on the quality of images so please keep that in mind.
If you have any further questions, please comment below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your work to Volume 2 of the BREED Magazine here ($25 processing fee)
Breed members can submit unlimited times for free, follow this link to waive the fees
For a limited time, you can Download a free copy of the digital version BREED Magazine Volume 1 in the Breed Store.
Order the print version BREED Magazine Volume 1