Emerging photographers often times become confused in the beginning of their careers about whether their work has developed into a unique enough style in order for them to start marketing themselves. It can be confusing to any new photographer because you’re new to the industry and sometimes getting an honest and unbiased opinion about your work can be difficult. That’s where I come in. I offer 1/2 hour Portfolio Reviews.
This is what it will include:
- – I will send out a questionnaire to find out more about you, your work and what your immediate goals are
- – I will point out your strengths and your weaknesses so far in your work and what you need to focus on working on in the next months
- – I will make suggestions on how to develop your own unique style based on your body of work and where you want to with your career
- – The session is done over the phone or Skype, or can be done in person if you are attending one of my classes or Portfolio Building Days in NYC (only 2 spots available per day)
- – We will touch on some immediate strategies for you to work on to get your portfolio looking it’s best!
Sign up here to schedule your Portfolio Review and let’s begin to take your career to the next level. (only a limited number of portfolio review appointments are available each month)