Whether you’re an emerging photographer seeking direction on developing your individual style or an established professional who needs help in organizing and streamlining work more effectively, the team at BREED is dedicated to your growth as an artist. If you’re at a stage in your journey where you need a sense of clarity, direction, or honest constructive critique, you most likely need a mentor.
BREED is your only resource for an exclusive mentorship with renowned fashion photographer, Melissa Rodwell. Melissa has worked and lived all over the world, shooting for companies like Nike and NBC Television, to Ralph Lauren and Harper’s Bazaar. She has worked with hundreds of clients, brands, and celebrities since she began her career professionally in 1980. Her extensive knowledge and expertise in working with so many clients has given her incredible insight on working with both national and international audiences, as well as working professionally and efficiently with clients practicing varying cultural business norms. In her 30 years as a professional photographer, she has repeatedly sought counsel and critique from mentors in an effort to continue to grow and develop as an artist. Working at the highest level in the industry and maintaining success for over three decades showcases Melissa’s ability to adapt and prosper in an ever-changing field.
With Melissa as your private mentor, you can expect:
- – A Portfolio Review & Assessment ( included in 1/2 hour consultation)
- – Editing and working the flow of your website, portfolio or PDF presentation
- – Help in developing your work by personally collaborating on your concepts for shoots
- – Private, one-on-one, lighting tutorials either in studio or on location with natural lighting
- – Access to Melissa’s network of top level hair stylists, make up artists and wardrobe stylists that will help you to produce your dream shoot
- – Help in facilitating your casting from Melissa’s vast network of modeling agencies
- – Direction and counsel on editing your work from your shoots to help find the right images that best work for your story
- – Help with submitting your images successfully to magazines
- – Help from varying graphic designers and web developers to solidify and refine your unique, individual brand
If you’d like to know more details about our mentorship program or would like to inquire about rates, please email us at email@example.com.
If you’re interested in moving forward with the mentorship program, you can schedule a consultation via phone, Skype, or in person (if both parties are in New York City) by submitting your portfolio for review. Additionally, we’ll ask you to fill out a questionnaire to help establish the strengths and weaknesses within your work, and to help us recognize your individual needs in order to grow both artistically and professionally.
Get Started with a Portfolio Review now!