What’s new, you ask?
– We’ve put a lot of emphasis on making all of our content easily accessible. It’s now easier than ever to search and browse content.
– Cleaner design making room for larger images and videos.
– Readability is enhanced by increasing font sizes and line-height, making it more comfortable to read through our lengthy articles.
– The site is now optimized for your phone and tablet! The old Breed was great to use on desktop and tablet, but could be a bit difficult to navigate on your phone. All of that has now been addressed to ensure a great experience at the tip of your fingers.
– Content is now divided by discipline, giving Photography, Retouching, Styling, Makeup, Hair and Modeling each their own hub. This new sectioned experience means you’ll see our content library grow immensely over the new few months.
In the process we have moved our whole site to a new service provider and upgraded our whole publishing system to ensure a faster and smoother experience, no downtime, and most important of all: more frequent updates for our premium members. In addition our membership system has been upgraded, making it easier for us to offer the right support when you need it.
Our team has also gone through a transition as we’ve actively recruited more industry professionals eager to share a wealth of knowledge that can only come from working professionally in this challenging industry. Over the next few weeks we will introduce them to you in podcasts, interviews, articles and class announcements. We are finalizing our Spring/Summer Breed Academy class schedule and will have some special offers for Breed members only.
Thank you for the feedback, comments and suggestions, we’ve listened and are working hard to deliver just what you’ve asked for. So without further delay, we invite you to spend some time checking out the new Breed 2.0 platform!
A little heads up: Since we’ve migrated close to a thousand articles and thousands of user profiles over to our new platform, there are still a few bugs to work out. Please email us at email@example.com with any questions or if you have issues logging into your account. You may need to reset your password by using the email associated with your account and please make sure your billing information is up to date (you update this by clicking on your name at the top right corner of this page). Thanks for your patience & support during this process!